- Animals have emotions just like humans!
- Their bodies create the same
emotional frequencies and those
emotions can become trapped
- Trapped Emotions are the most common
imbalance that affect animals
- 90% or more of their problems are due
entirely to trapped emotions
- Hip or joint problems
- Digestive issues-colic, diarrhea,etc.
- Vulnerability to parasites and
- Respiratory problems
- Excess drooling
- Hoof or paw problems
- Muscle and joint stiffness
- Difficulty with movement
- Fur, hair or feather loss
- Tooth and jaw problems
- Cancer and other diseases
Emotional & Behavioral Effects
- Separation anxiety
- Sensitivity to noise
- Sensitivity to touch
- Urinating due to overexcitement or fear
- Aggression-growling, biting and nipping
- Jumping up
- Barking and whining
- Disobedience and resistance
- Urinating/defecating in wrong places
- Stool eating
- Stealing food or toys
- Scratching and licking
- Animals can also create a Heart-Wall, especially after trauma
- Blocks their ability to be loving, loyal and obedient like they should be
- Creates depression, separation anxiety, aggression, etc.
- Animals can be sensitive creatures!
- Very affected by their experience
- Common for horses to come back from training with problems – caused by trapped emotions and similar energetic imbalances
- Dogs and cats adopted from shelters often have a heart-wall and other imbalances
- Animals have subconscious minds too!
- The subconscious knows exactly what imbalances an animal has
- We can access that information by using muscle testing and using The Emotion Code and/or The Body Code chart
BODY CODE DISCLAIMER
Releasing imbalances using THE BODY CODE, or any type of ENERGY HEALING practiced by Carmen der Kinderen , whether in person or proxy, is not a substitute for medical care.
This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Information given to you on this site or in any session is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a health-care professional.
If you have questions or concerns about your health, please contact your health-care provider.
Energy Healing promotes harmony and balance within, relieving stress and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal. Energy Healing is widely recognized as a valuable and effective complement to conventional medical care.